Why do you need general liability insurance?
BGOA endorsed insurance for credentialed firearms instructors
As a firearms trainer, you know the inherent risks of firearms instruction. This coverage is designed to protect you at a low rate you can afford.
Firearms Instructor Liability Insurance is designed for:
- Certified or otherwise credentialed instructors, training counselors, coaches and range safety officers
What’s Covered (Two Options)
General & Professional Liability
- Injuries and/or damage you cause while acting as an instructor during a lesson
- Medical expenses up to $5,000
- Legal expenses from lawsuits related to the injuries or damage
- Professional Liability coverage that protects you from allegations of negligent training
General Liability Insurance*
- Accidental injuries
- Damage and medical expenses
*Your training is not covered under this policy