At BGOA safety is our #1 priority. We reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the safety rules or behaving in a belligerent manner to leave the range in order to secure the safety of other trainees. This includes individuals under the influence of controlled substances, alcohol, etc. All trainees are required to sign a waiver of liability during enrollment.
You’re also required to certify that you’re not a prohibited person listed below. We require all members to bring the following safety gear to training:
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- Tactical Vest
- Gas Mask
Under Federal law BGOA can not train any individuals who:
- Are Convicted felons that have not been annulled or pardoned.
- Are under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Are fugitives from justice
- Use or are addicted to any unlawful controlled substances
- Have been adjudicated as a mental defective or have been committed to any mental institution.
- Are illegal aliens
- Who have been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions
- Have renounced their United States citizenship
- Are under a court order restraining them from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner
- Have been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are under the influence of any substances that may hinder or impede their actions in handling a firearm safely.
BGOA cannot provide any assistance in training foreign persons due to conflicting information from the U.S. Government regarding regulations pertinent to foreign persons and arms training. In view of the above, we regret to inform you that BGOA can not train any foreign national unless they have written permission from the U.S. State Department.